Padmasana & Panzanella
An epic yoga & culinary experience: June 16 - 23, 2018
We'll practice yoga daily with Roni, we'll relax poolside, we'll explore the Tuscan countryside of olive groves, vineyards, and ancient hilltop towns. Then we'll enjoy gourmet meals prepared by our own private chef, accompanied by the wines that made the region famous. It promises to be an epic week.
Nourish your body, your belly, your soul.
- Luxe accommodations in a renovated farmhouse in Val d'Orcia, Southern Tuscany
- Daily yoga practice with Roni in a state of the art yoga space
- All breakfasts and dinners, with yummy local wines
- Ground transportation to and from the airport
- Private transportation for daily excursions
- Personal on-site chef
- Heated outdoor pool
- Jacuzzi spa
- Straw covered pergola for dining al fresco
- Daily housekeeping
- Gym and game room
- Tour, tasting and lunch at one of the Vino Nobile vineyards in Montepulciano
- Half day hike through the Val d'Orcia to discover and explore Etruscan ruins
- Transportation for exploration of local hilltop towns
- Saturday, June 16 - Saturday, June 23, 2018
- $4,000 per person
- There are 8 single beds available in four shared rooms, each room has a private bath.
- There are 5 double rooms, each with a private bath
- First come, first serve.
- This trip is strictly limited to 18 people
For more about the accommodations click here.